Sunday, April 24, 2011

Quarter-life crisis

Sittin at home
with nowhere else to go
i don what to do
cuz im feelin so fuckin low

Jus turned 25
a new phase of my life
should be so excited
but i feel like a blunt knife
no money no job not even a fuckin girlfriend
i keep tryin so hard but don kno when this is gonna end

Every freakin day i wake up with this creepy feeling
that days r goin by n im jus starin at the ceiling
i train so hard that my muscles get really sore
i keep gettin stronger but it all seems like a chore
din know my life cud be so fuckin bore
dancin on my lap like a mothafuckin whore..

I care abt my family n i care abt my friends
i care abt my health n i care abt the fashion trends
don care abt the message that this foolish song sends
life is full of high n lows but mine is full of bends
around every corner i gotta take a test
gotta prove to everybody that im still the best
time to take responsibility n put my fears to rest


Ppl say u've got the talent,ppl say u have the gift
but i don know how long will it take my life to get the drift
i don wanna end up on the stage like kanye and taylor swift
time for me to get a hold on my life for a serious modd uplift

U may think im ventin all my frustrations here brotha
but i have no option i even tried talkin to my motha
i know it ain't fair,i know it ain easy
but i feel gud when i write even thou that sounds so freakin cheesy..
i know i ain so cool like usher n chris breezy
but i can't keep starin at that hot chic cuz it make me look sleazy..

My time will come n i know it will
i can't keep tumblin down like jack n jill
i need to figure out what gaps i need to fill
n not the gaps that were filled by monica n bill
im not gonna worry not goin to take any pill
jus watch my back when i start climbin that hill
till then chill..

No comments: