Sunday, April 24, 2011

Din kno this still existed..

Was searching something online and came by the link for my old blog. The blog that has been lying neglected for almost 3 years now.The blog that i had forgotten about and din know still existed.Any ways a lot of things have changed in these 3 years. I am in Sydney,Australia now facing the first quarter life crisis of my life. Things had been going on quite well till now. It seems now things have come to a standstill and my life is badly in need of a change. The good thing though is that i do have some free time at hand now so i can add a few posts now and then. The topics are still going to be related to the daily aspects of my life like cricket, funny stuff including pics and videos. The new topic being fitness and life in Australia.

Cheers to a new beginning..

No comments: