Saturday, March 10, 2007

Hit Me..

Hit me..

1 punch,2 punch,3 punch,4
5 punch,6 punch,7 punch ..more..
Thts it ur out..thts all u had in store
But im lovin it all i think im a hardcore..
Beat me with a stick or beat me with a rod
Beat me with that iron fist and steal my ipod
If u need any help jus go and call my uncle todd
He'll teach you how to hit..
He'll teach u how to spit..
He'll even teach u how to ignore all the bullshit..
but as he has grown older he's lost all his might..
He can't even walk properly u talk abt a fight..
You two over there..ur future seems bright
Now u give me a left hook and u give me a right..
U there..Tyson..Do u wanna bite..
Im not holyfield but my ear is pretty white..
Oh so ur in retirement and ur also on a diet
But i heard some rumours that you still practice by the night..

Hit me black and hit me blue
Hit me like im sufferin from bird-flu
Hit me on the nose and hit me on my face
Keep on hittin me..Don slow down the pace..

When u see that blood flowin
Ur eyes start glowin
But u start feelin tired and its starts showin
The punches keep cumin but ur breath strts blowin..
U summon your inner strength and still keep on goin..
U Keep on flyin like that 747 boein..

No comments: